Wow what a nice hotel, but I wouldn't stay on my own dime. I have been there twice now - in 2 contrasing rooms, one fairly small - the other very sumptious. The fixtures and fittings are excellent. Service - ok a bit underwhelming - if the bar and the breakfast is anything to go by.
Breakfast is poor for this class and price of hotel. Bar is more trendy than great in the selection , and the staff are often talking to each other and ignoring you. They have entertainment - a beautiful girl singing to nobody . waste of time but sooo cute to look at.
Location is great, small supermarket across the street to but water etc so you don't get caught with minibar prices and good pizza restaurant and pub nearby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau d'Ouchy and its medieval dungeon, has 50 rooms including 10 suites with a majestic panorama. The high-end comfort and quality service will charm you during your stay. Totally renovated, the originality of Ouchy will surprise you with its lounge atmosphere at the bar, with its Mediterranean restaurant, its pleasant terrace facing the lake, pool and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Le Chateau d'Ouchy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau d`Ouchy Hotel Lausanne
- Le Chateau d Ouchy Lausanne