Have stayed at Chateau d'Ouchy for 3 nights when attending a training at IMD. Great value. location was superior, room was very spacious and comfy with high ceiling, though on the 1st floor just above the roof of the restaurant. This didn't bother at all, but large windows looked out to the lake - view was magnificent. Rooms on higher floors have reduce upper space due to mansard inclined walls. Front desk was very helpful. Restaurant was a great place to hand out in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau d'Ouchy and its medieval dungeon, has 50 rooms including 10 suites with a majestic panorama. The high-end comfort and quality service will charm you during your stay. Totally renovated, the originality of Ouchy will surprise you with its lounge atmosphere at the bar, with its Mediterranean restaurant, its pleasant terrace facing the lake, pool and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Le Chateau d'Ouchy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau d`Ouchy Hotel Lausanne
- Le Chateau d Ouchy Lausanne