Have stayed at Chateau d'Ouchy for 3 nights when attending a training at IMD. Great value. location was superior, room was very spacious and comfy with high ceiling, though on the 1st floor just above the roof of the restaurant. This didn't bother at all, but large windows looked out to the lake - view was magnificent. Rooms on higher floors have reduce upper space due to mansard inclined walls. Front desk was very helpful. Restaurant was a great place to hand out in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Château d’Ouchy, a real haven of tranquillity nestled on the shores of Lake Geneva, is an unmissable destination for those looking for a stunning residence that is out of the ordinary. This charming residence houses 50 rooms, each one full of character with a fairy-tale atmosphere combined with modern comfort and conveniences, including 10 Junior Suites and three Suites with an enchanting castle tower feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chateau d'Ouchy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau d`Ouchy Hotel Lausanne
- Le Chateau d Ouchy Lausanne