1,544 results
All reviews beau rivage anne sophie pic lake geneva best hotels in the world stunning hotel lake view luxury hotel cinq mondes outdoor pool lac leman junior suite olympic museum modern amenities impeccable service amazing location old world wonderful view
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019

The entire place is a 'palace'! The building, decor, ceilings all have the wow factor. The rooms are immaculate, the food is excellent and the staff are extremely friendly. Although your stay at the hotel would be quite costly, its definitely a place to spoil yourself.

Room tip: If you choose a lake view, beware of mosquitoes in the warmer months, if you leave your windows open.
Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Beautifully refurbished (great marble tastes and decorum), lovely garden and views... friendly staff, top food and good bars with terrasse ... Nice sport facilities (gym and tennis) and very relaxing spa.
Quite hard to find any negative really (the key holder may be a bit heavy? The old elevator to go down to the spa may do with a refurbishment?)

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Located in the most beautiful area of Lausanne, facing lake Geneva and the French/Swiss alps just across the lake. It’s a postcard view.
The building is superb, both from the outside as well as inside.
The food in the various restaurants is also top notch.
The service has some room for improvement considering the context and the segment this hotel is positioned. Some of the personnel lack experience and the touch you’d expect in a top class/ top price hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank M9282KSmiguelb
Sandoz-Hotels, General Manager at Beau-Rivage Palace, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Dear M9282KSmiguelb,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your last experience in our hotel.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the property but I really would like to apologize as it seems that the service didn’t meet your expectations. It shouldn’t have happened.

We truly do hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back and show you that your experience didn’t reflect the standard of service our staff is aiming for.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

All the bells and whistles at this luxury hotel. Combined with dedicated, discreet service.
Rooms were spacious and beautifully maintained and any special requests were met quickly and with a smile.
Would definitely return!!

Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Dear Road08028330427,

I am delighted that you had such a great experience and I thank you so much for your nice feedbacks.

I shall share your comments with our team. It is so precious!

We are truly looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Stunning Hotel, friendly staff and fantastic location for both business and pleasure I had a wonderful experience at the Beau-Rivage Palace. Thank you for your warm welcome and prompt services, I will be returning with my family.

Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Daer DayTrip10459377090,

I shall share your comments with our team. It is so precious!

We are truly looking forward to welcoming you back soon!