Beau-Rivage Palace
$139
$134
  • Restaurant
Carlton Lausanne Boutique Hotel(Lausanne)(Great Value!)
$132
$128
  • Room Service
Lausanne Palace(Lausanne)
$328
$283
  • Breakfast included
Agora Swiss Night by Fassbind(Lausanne)(Great Value!)
$171
$133
  • Fitness center
Hotel du Marche(Lausanne)(Great Value!)
$101
$246
$210
  • Pool
1,335 results
All reviewsbeau rivageanne sophie piclake genevabest hotels in the worldfour seasonsbathroom mirrormichelin starlake viewluxury hotelbeautiful hoteloutdoor poollac lemanspa treatmentsimpeccable servicemodern amenitiesrestaurants and barsjunior suite
Reviewed June 17, 2013

arrived very late at night after unsuccessfully finding my original hotel - which turned out to be on the other side of lake Geneva in France. The ambiance here is elegant - and the service and food make you feel special. In fact after speaking to the concierge about not finding my original hotel, he said...sir, please relax and let me take care of this for you.....he called booking.com and the hotel and managed to recover 200 euro's I though was lost. Well done. The breakfast room was fit for royalty with spectacular view and the food display, variety and taste was magnificent. The staff we very friendly and courteous.

Bed: very comfortable
Washroom: huge and well appointed
Comfort: excellent
Cleanliness: perfect

I can't wait to bring my family here.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The concierge staff service was beyond excellent, they planned a wonderful trip for me to Interlaken taking into account all my needs.

The view from the balcony was so good I did not want to sleep...it was one of the best view's of Lake Geneva. Great place to relax.

Great breakfast buffet and the toiletries from Bulgari were fantastic.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed here on a business trip in June and we were delighted to get the new designed room.
Room was very beautiful with lake view, light colours, nice closets and night tables and the bathroom with a state of the art tv build in the mirror.
Unfortunately the new beds are very soft, uncomfortable soft so that when my hubby coughed I thought to be laying on a trampoline. I would recommend the hotel to change this because soft is nice but like this is ruining the backs of the guests
Roomservice food as well as the food in the restaurant was very good, service impeccable, we also visited the bar in the hotel for snacks and cocktails and the waiter was very friendly.
The lady serving at the breakfast was a different story, very moody and she could not get the order right while the breakfast room was nearly empty..

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed at Beau-Rivage in May and so enjoyed our stay. Service is alive! You were greeted every where from the side door to the elevator and the surroundings were just beautiful. The floral arrangements were magnificent and the breakfast was the best we experienced in Switzerland. We had a room with a balcony and seeing the lake and mountains each morning was breathtaking. My only comment was to be sure to ask for a classic room if you want decor as depicted on their web site. Our room was more modern for my taste but you can request a classic room when you make your reservation and if available, they will comply. This was our first visit to Lausanne and Beau-Rivage is perfectly located to walk every where. If you are not a walker they provide you with Metro tickets and the Metro is clean and efficient. We enjoyed going to Old Town and had the best fondue at the recommendation of the hotel. All in all, in spite of the weather, this was one place I would definitely return and stay longer.

Room Tip: Get a lake view - definately worth the money.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had the pleasure to stay two night for a business meeting at the Beau-Rivage Palace in Lausanne, Switzerland. All I can say is Wow! It is truly a former palace, kept in impeccable shape, updated to today's modern pleasures with great views of the lake, amazing service always ready to assist, a world of restaurant choices, plush rooms that you don't want to leave and a breakfast buffet that rivals my favorite at the Park Hyatt in Seoul. I can't wait to return to a hotel that is not a chain (like Four Seasons or Ritz) that include only standardized robotic servers in an overpriced hotel and dining establishment. This is an independent and is 100% better than the luxury chains. Whatever you do if you are in Lausanne, stay at this palace hotel. You won't regret it. I assure you. Would I stay here again, yes of course.

Room Tip: I recommend a room in the newly renovated and upgraded wing. Everything is new, plush, modern in a palace setting. I especially liked the tv in the bathroom window--wow! (and the fresh orchids in the room). Ahhhhhh.