“Ok”
Review of Le Romantica

Le Romantica
Ranked #543 of 777 Restaurants in Lausanne
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Coffee and food ok but staff/owner not pleasant. I much prefer the bakery almost next door and only went here as I was with someone who needed to sit down.

Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

I found this place because I was staying in the hotel crossing the street . The patisseries are to die for , I had breakfast there for 5 days and it was great every single day . The staff is multilingual. The price it's reasonable and it has a great coffee

Reviewed September 23, 2015

This delightful cafe was our breakfast spot 3 of the 4 days that we were in Lausanne. The pain au chocolat was delicious as was the almond croissant. There is a small outdoor seating area with a slight view of the lake as well as some seating indoors. Purchase baked goods at the counter and then order your beverage. You pay for the beverage when it is brought to your table.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place, on Lausanne's nicest street... AND it's open on Sundays and bank holidays. The Mille-Feuille is my favourite although they do lots of other Confisseries. The menu of teas is extensive and the seating area has a nice, old-fashioned charm. Only snag is that the photo for this entry is for somewhere else!

3  Thank Stuart H
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I became addicted to their mille feuille and I have not found anything nearly as good anywhere else - especially in the USA. The lattes and cappucinos are terrific and their sandwiches are delicious.