The weather was beautiful and the staff very friendly and helpful. We stayed for one night on the way back to the airport, 35 mins away. We were glad of the aircon as all the other hotels we stayed in were airless with it being 34 degrees and humid.
Fabulous meal on the terrace in the italian restaurant overlooking the lake and watching the world go by. The metro, ticket free with the room took us into town. The pool was great to cool off and we had a walk around the beau rivage next door a real gem. I would definatley recommend this hotel for a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, facing the Alps and just five minutes from the centre of Lausanne, the Angleterre & Residence, offers a world of refinement, elegance and absolute calm. Divided into six pavilions dating from the 18th, 19th and 21st centuries, this one-of-a-kind hotel features contemporary decor with clean lines within walls steeped in history. The Italian restaurant "L'Accademia" invites you to discover its friendly atmosphere and warm designer decor. The heated outdoor pool at the Angleterre & Residence stands in the midst of a lush green garden and is open in summer. Otherwise, a fitness centre is at your disposal all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Angleterre & Residence Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angleterre And Residence Hotel
- Angleterre Residence Hotel
- Angleterre Residence Lausanne