Wonderful staff in this luxurous hotel. Comfortable bed with top quality bedding and towels. It could be very dark with remote blinds and peacefully quiet. Excellent bathroom with unique flooring and plush towels. Great umbrellas provided on a rainy day. We had a spacious room and efficient elevator access. I liked the interior designs they were very modern and interesting in all the community areas. It was an easy walk to commute up to the old town for touring and a pleasant stroll to the water front with plenty to do and see including the Olympic museum and boating tours, gardens, giant chess games and intriguing wind/weather vanes to photograph. Parking was simple and safe on the premises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, facing the Alps and just five minutes from the centre of Lausanne, the Angleterre & Residence, offers a world of refinement, elegance and absolute calm. Divided into six pavilions dating from the 18th, 19th and 21st centuries, this one-of-a-kind hotel features contemporary decor with clean lines within walls steeped in history. The Italian restaurant "L'Accademia" invites you to discover its friendly atmosphere and warm designer decor. The heated outdoor pool at the Angleterre & Residence stands in the midst of a lush green garden and is open in summer. Otherwise, a fitness centre is at your disposal all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Angleterre & Residence Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angleterre And Residence Hotel
- Angleterre Residence Hotel
- Angleterre Residence Lausanne