1,299 results
All reviews sky lounge cigar room amazing spa beautiful hotel rooftop bar rain shower spa area new wing five star hotel nespresso machine geneva lake metro station easy access excellent stay business trip visit lausanne breakfast buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

Wonderful Hotel with a very friendly staff. Perfect situated between the lake and the city center. Interesting bar and a a really good restaurant with top class food. Newly renovated rooms. A very attractive spa with pool inside and outside.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alain K, Directeur général at Hotel Royal Savoy Lausanne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear matslundberg2019,

We would like to thank you for sharing this very positive rate on TripAdvisor and your kind comments towards our hotel.

It is a real pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Wonderful hotel with very friendly staff!! The rooms were exceptionally clean and the staff was always there to help with any request you might have! The rooms have balconies, and everything else you expect from a five star hotel!
The check in and out was very efficient!
There is a wonderful terrasse bar, where you can enjoy incredible cocktails! Must do if you stay there.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Alain K, Directeur général at Hotel Royal Savoy Lausanne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear TrustyReview99,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent stay at the Royal Savoy Hotel & Spa.

I am delighted to read that your stay was most enjoyable and rest assured I will share your kind note with the entire team.

I do very much look forward to welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed 1 week ago

First I told them not to close the bill and I was surprised after I left they did some charges which was not acceptable also we gave the laundry clothes and they did not bring it back to us I experienced very bad attitude from the concierge and we had to pay a lot of money to get out clothes back from them and that was dishonest which made me disappointed, you must get my money back ..

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A superior room with garden and lake view in the new annex behind the old hotel. Brand new, but a strange design room. Lots of mirrors, modern and technologically advanced domotica. Counter effective result. Still small and impractical. The garden is 20 meters deep and borders a busy through street to the lake, currently under construction. Can't sleep with the balcony door open. Noisy. The lakeview is between buildings in the far distance. A winter cover on the bed in the summer. The bathroom and toilet designed with exclusive materials with dark marble on the floor, already full of staines. No space to lay out your own bathroom stuff.The garage is under the hotel, but is paid separately as it is not part of the hotel. A free public transport ticket was supplied so we went into town to have breakfast at Nespresso cafe, as breakfast in the hotel is not included. After all at almost 500 euros for one night, excessively expensive. The competition at the lake offers better rooms at less money and direct view at the lake. We regret our choice. We were blinded by the sales pitch and the prime position at the booking.com site.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Other than very minor issues, like the small balcony and slower than expected room services, the location is excellent, well maintained premises, spacious suite,.super friendly staff, good variety for breakfast. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Date of stay: July 2019