“gluten free crepes worth to try”
Review of CREPERIE D'OUCHY

CREPERIE D'OUCHY
Ranked #359 of 694 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Creperire in the old port
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“gluten free crepes worth to try”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My wife has a gluten allergy so we decided to try the buckwheat crepes gluten free for lunch. The crepes were really tasty with cheese and spinach and I had a gruyere cheeses and egg crepe. We enjoyed eating it on the terrace next to the lake Geneva and the summer buzz of Ouchy. The service is a bit slow but that seems to be the average in our experience in Switzerland. The price was expensive but expect this too in this country.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank nigel C

• Polish first
Montpellier, France
“Average”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I had a coke and a crepe with Nutella there about tea time. The place was half full but the serving was slow and the waiter was not courteous. It was too bad since they are located by the lakefront I would have wanted to stay longer or come back for dinner but I decided against that. I like the view but not the service. The next day I got a coke and some nibbles, and just sat by the bench. It was much cheaper that way.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank C-Charlie-008
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Banane au-chocolat du maison is the word!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Very tasty! Just the way it should be! I arrived late but they were kind enough to get me one more crepe before closing the kitchen! Gorgeous location on the lake, friendly priced though thank god!!

Visited June 2014
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Pay for the view...”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The crêperie is in a really nice location, especially in good weather. The crêpes are nice and the price is on the slightly higher side of Swiss expectations but not too bad. The service is patchy and unobliging - despite the large number of empty tables when we visited we were placed where management wanted us because it was more convenient to them. When you charge "restaurant" prices for crêpes you should indulge your customers a little, especially when it's so nice outside...

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Raspberry! Mmmmm”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I went twice and had the crepe with raspberry sauce and Ice cream. It was delicious! Decent price; service was standard. Not bad nor exceptional. I would definitely go back. We really enjoyed it!