“Average”

CREPERIE D'OUCHY
Ranked #349 of 701 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Creperire in the old port
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I had a coke and a crepe with Nutella there about tea time. The place was half full but the serving was slow and the waiter was not courteous. It was too bad since they are located by the lakefront I would have wanted to stay longer or come back for dinner but I decided against that. I like the view but not the service. The next day I got a coke and some nibbles, and just sat by the bench. It was much cheaper that way.

2  Thank C-Charlie-008
There are newer reviews for CREPERIE D'OUCHY

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Very tasty! Just the way it should be! I arrived late but they were kind enough to get me one more crepe before closing the kitchen! Gorgeous location on the lake, friendly priced though thank god!!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The crêperie is in a really nice location, especially in good weather. The crêpes are nice and the price is on the slightly higher side of Swiss expectations but not too bad. The service is patchy and unobliging - despite the large number of empty tables when we visited we were placed where management wanted us because it was more convenient to them. When you charge "restaurant" prices for crêpes you should indulge your customers a little, especially when it's so nice outside...

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I went twice and had the crepe with raspberry sauce and Ice cream. It was delicious! Decent price; service was standard. Not bad nor exceptional. I would definitely go back. We really enjoyed it!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Right in front of Lac Leman, good options for crepes, good service. It is one of the cheapest places I ate in Lausanne with really good food.