“Great refuge on a wet & cold night”
Review of Les Brasseurs

Les Brasseurs
Ranked #186 of 794 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: Swiss
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2018

My wife and I happened upon Les Brasseurs Lausanne on a rainy Sunday night while looking for a restaurant that had been recommended to us. We learned that in Switzerland it is hard to find too much choice on a Sunday. However, Les Brasseurs was open and packed with (it seemed) mostly locals and a very inviting refuge from the wet and cold. I think because it was mostly used by local eaters it was one of the only places we had trouble with only speaking English, but we managed to order 2 very good thin-crust pizzas and the microbrew was excellent. Best part was that it was one of the cheapest meals we had in Switzerland (which is something in itself!).

Date of visit: June 2018
LesBrasseurs, Assistant de direction at Les Brasseurs, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Hello,
thank's for your nice comment and see you soon.
Nicolas

Reviewed June 28, 2018

How can you run a business like that?
The food is good but we waited 1h to have it. We tried to ask the waiters about our command but they were avoiding us, like if they new there was a problem with our table, instead of trying to help. The waitress Charlotte was finally very nice and tried to fix the problem.
When our burgers arrived, it was without the salad that was supposed to be served with.
I asked the MANAGER why we don't have salad and he just replied in an arrogant way that they don't have anymore.
Nothing was offered. It wasn't the first time we had problems. Waiters are not sympathic or smiling at all, you feel like you're annoying them from the beginning to the end.
That's sad because beers and food are good.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank carob420

Hello,
could you tell me when you came at lausanne@les-brasseurs.ch because yesterday I was here with Charlotte but we had no problem.
Waiting your answer.
Regards.
Nicolas

Reviewed May 11, 2018

I have been here many times but went again to introduce my friend to flammenkuchen!!

She was not disappointed and neither was I. They really are lovely and have many options. Other food available I would add. Great food and service ok but very central to city as well.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Treated myself to a great fruity beer at this wonderful establishment. I dined on the lamb dinner. The meat was great.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Great food, served quickly, with an excellent service and a smile. Deco is warm, beers are good and everything is laughing. The perfect place on a raining day and one of the few lively places around.
Excellent vegetarian flamenkush