“bad food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Geneva, Switzerland
“bad food”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

There are many pizza places on this street. Cavallo Bianco is good.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London
“Nice food (would give 3.5 if possible)”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I ate here with colleagues. We all had pizza, and it was very nice. The salads for starters were a bit weird. I ordered a gin and tonic and it was a weird tasting one! The waitress didnt speak very good English or French (only Italian) so struggled o understand some of our requests, but we got there in the end.

Overall was good food and if in the area I'd go back. I also left my purse and passport there (how I dont know!) and they kept it for me, and even went to a couple of the local hotels to see if I was staying there!

Visited December 2011
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“terrible terrible food”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

very expensive "ping food". red wine was awful. We told them so but they werent interested.

Visited November 2011
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Just a place to go, when nowhere else to go.”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I just went because it was raining and i was right at the entrance. The food is just average, i had some kind of mozzarella and ham as starter, thon no 182 (great you choose your meal by numbers, in other words do not take no 182) it was it was call boulettes or polpette, with rice, it tasted of nothing, but i was hungry. Pricing for that was ok, service is not even average.

“Really bad service. Dont go there!”
Reviewed December 4, 2010

When sat eating an average pizza with friends, I was actually asked to move to another table because I was blocking the waiter's path.

Very rude staff.