“No big deal, slow service....”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Au Canard Pekinois

Au Canard Pekinois
Reserve with
Au Canard Pekinois is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 676 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lausanne, Switzerland
“No big deal, slow service....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

We did not order their peking duck, which is their specialty. What we did order did not overly impress us, and service seemed slow.

“As good as expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, excellent services, food very tasty and refined. Portions not so big. Reccomanded for a date.

Châtel-St-Denis
“Short walk to Beaulieu Theater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Only 8 minutes walk from the Beaulieu Theatre and conference center, ideal for before or after a performance or event. My daughter and I went last night before our 8pm show. They open at 7pm, but you can go a few mintues early and order ahead. Our meal was on the table by 7:10 and we had plenty of time.
My daughter loved the sweet and sour chicken served in a pineapple half, and she liked aquarium built into the floor. A bit pricey, but worth it for the excellent service, good food, and convenient location.

• Visited March 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Very tasty, Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went there as my 10-year old son is looking for his best sweet and sour chicken in Lausanne. The restaurant is spacious, located in the center of Lausanne. You can book there a small table for two as well as a huge table for a very big family dinner. I had chicken curry and my son his favorite sweet and sour dish. My plate was so hot that the waiter almost dropped it:-) I was expected something a bit differently looking (like a chicken in curry sauce) but it was more like chicken with vegetables in curry taste. And I must say - it was excellent! My son also said that his sweet and sour was definitely the best so far he ate in Lausanne (although chicken was served in half of pineapple and thus a bit too sweet) but I think my son's opinion is the best recommendation. Real, Chinese taste, every dish well seasoned and prepared. Nice service, very friendly staff. The only minor thing is that we waited for drinks a bit long, and kids were very thirsty... Prices above the average but we will be definitely coming back there more often.

• Visited February 2013
Grandvaux
“My favourite canteen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Best Asian Restaurant in Lausanne. Great food, very good service. Cheaper than Geneva restaurants. Try the Peking Duck. Great vlaue meals for lunch.

Visited December 2012