Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,263 results
All reviews managing director mountain lodge tower suite james bond hot tub an indoor outdoor pool train station welcome drink electric car unforgettable stay every guest turn down service the entire staff amazing hotel our honeymoon hotel restaurant the main street
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

this is not your usual 5* hotel experience - it's much better! the Omnia crew never ceases to surprise you with their attention to detail and personal touch to make you feel special. They truly go the extra mile for their guests. It's very impressive.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ChristianEckert, Manager at THE OMNIA, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Dear 646taru

Coming to the office in the morning, turning on my computer, starting the email program - and I discover your incredibly lovely review! What better and more heartwarming start to a day could I possibly wish for?

I immediately shared your kind words with my team that takes such pride in their work. We all were very happy to have you with us, and knowing that we «made your day» gives us joy and pride. It is our highest priority to make our guests feel welcome from the very first second and to make their stay the most memorable and perfect one.

I hope to be able to welcome you again soon. In the interim, I send you and your beloved ones my best wishes.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed July 2, 2019

My husband and I were so lucky to stay at The Omnia last week. From the first moment you step into the electric car at the train station you know you will be well looked after.

The surprising entrance to the hotel is unforgettable and you will have a truly ‘wow moment’ when you step onto the terrace for the first time and see the most stunning views of Zermatt town and The Matterhorn. Actually this ‘wow moment’ happened inside the hotel also as there are so many beautiful features!!!.....(i don’t want to ruin all the surprises).

The manager Christian and his team ensure you feel welcomed, are looked after and you’ll experience a true 5star stay. We stayed in suite W which has a lovely view of the mountains from one balcony and of the town from another balcony. The room is large and luxurious and you have to force yourself to leave to explore the beautiful town of Zermatt and the stunning mountains.

We had the most unforgettable 7 course taster menu in the hotel restaurant the night we arrived. Such delicious food and impeccable service!

My favourite part of this hotel is the amazing swimming pool which has an indoor/outdoor facility with breathtaking views (again!) of The Matterhorn. I only wish this was where I could have a morning-swim each day!

If you are considering a stay at The Omnia then don’t hesitate and you will not be disappointed

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear sineadgalway

Even though my team and I cannot deny being entirely delighted by your heart-warming compliments and high praise, it should really be us to thank YOU.

It was our great pleasure to welcome you and your husband as our dear guests, and we equally wish we had you with us for a much longer time.
In the hope that your future travels will lead you once more to Zermatt and to The Omnia, we send you all our kindest regards.

Reviewed June 26, 2019

This is at least the tenth time my wife and I have had the pleasure of staying at the Omnia and it just keeps getting better ... if that is possible !

The total experience was superb from the pick up at Zermatt Main Station to the drop off at the end of our stay. This is a true Five Star Plus experience.

The hotel is perfectly located overlooking the center of town but when in the property one has the feeling of being in a separate world. Our suite had a super view of the Matterhorn. Physical facilities are modern and the hotel places a special emphasis on unique design and comfort. Management and staff are attentive to details and are excellent anticipating guest needs.

The restaurant has a top team of chefs and serving staff ... we always “eat in” and are never disappointed. In fact, the dining room has an exclusive atmosphere and the food is among the Omnia’s main attractions.

WE LOVE THIS HOTEL ... WHAT MORE CAN WE SAY !

Room tip: Worth investing a bit more for a Matterhorn View ...
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LakeView10

Dear LakeView10

There you have us: blushing and all smiles! Then again, this certainly is the only possible reaction to such an amazing review by one of our most loyal guests – or rather: by one of our closest friends.

Thank you very much for bringing to us the joy of welcoming you each time you return to THE OMNIA, your “Zermatt home”.

Kindest regards

Reviewed June 24, 2019

One of my favorite hotels that I've EVER stayed in to date. My full experience from before I even arrived, below:

I’d been emailing the hotel reception for a few weeks prior to our arrival to secure restaurant bookings and snowboarding lessons. The staff were extremely helpful and responsive, and even gave me a list of restaurants nearby with their descriptions to refer to. Each and every booking turned out fantastic, by the way, and I only wish I’d tried out Zum See (open for dinner only), which I found out about too late from chef friends. Places I tried include cheese fondue specialist & local gem Zermatterstubli, beautiful alfresco terrace restaurant Cervo Terrasse and the hotel’s own fine dining restaurant, The Omnia.

When you step into the lobby, there’s a roaring fireplace that comes to life in the evenings, and a social living room area with a chic little library in the back with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves. There’s always someone at the front desk to greet you on your way in or out, and to provide oh so helpful tips on your itinerary. The hotel is designed by New York architect Ali Tayar, known for his American modernist style. Room are denoted by alphabetical letters instead of numbers, as there are no discernible ‘floors’ due to the architecture of the hotel.

We stayed in Room S, a corner suite with a living room, two bathrooms, two terraces, and master bedroom. The balconies overlook stunning views of the Alps and the surrounding town (note that The Omnia is situated on a rock 45m above the town). Sadly no view of the Matterhorn, but you can view that from the terrace next to the lobby while sipping on a cocktail ;) The bathroom amenities are by Aesop, no less, and there’s also a dining table perfect for a romantic night in with room service. I’m not sure if the hard-ish foam mattress is for everyone, but I personally prefer a firmer bed and had a five star snooze.

The breakfast includes a simple spread of bread, pastries, cold cuts, cheeses and yogurt. You can also order eggs and the like off the a la carte menu. For dinner, the restaurant serves up fine Swiss gastronomy, which is available via chef’s tasting menu or a la carte.

I spent maybe 30% of my stay at The Omnia at the beautiful indoor pool, steam room, sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi. The pool is surrounded by torches that are lit up at night -- see the last pic below. I also did one of the aromatherapy oil massages offered at the hotel (avg 220CHF) while J was snowboarding. The masseuse was very good, and I fell into a state of total bliss after the hour and 20 minutes were up. I would highly recommend the Lomi Lomi massage while you’re there.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear furellie

Please forgive me for my less than eloquent initial reaction - but “Wow!!” was indeed the first thought that came to my mind upon reading your amazingly detailed and wonderful review.

How lovely to learn that we were able to make your stay at THE OMNIA such a memorable one. May I express our hopes to welcome you and your husband back soon and bring back to life all those pleasant memories (and many happy moments more, of course)

Kindest regards from sunny Zermatt

Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary in Zermatt and had chosen the Omnia for our accommodation. We were blown away by the service and the quality of the facilities which enabled us to fully relax and truly enjoy an amazing getaway. This is a first-class facility supported by a first-class team. Highly recommend!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ChristianEckert, Manager at THE OMNIA, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear swc_guy

Many thanks for your exceptional review! I am thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay so much. Seeing our guests as happy and satisfied as you are is definitely the greatest reward for our daily work. It is our number one priority that our guests feel at home at THE OMNIA Hotel from the very first second. The team was also thrilled to read your compliments.

I am looking forward to having you back and send you and your beloved ones my best regards.