Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,263 results
All reviews managing director mountain lodge tower suite james bond hot tub an indoor outdoor pool train station welcome drink electric car unforgettable stay every guest turn down service the entire staff amazing hotel our honeymoon hotel restaurant the main street
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019

The Omnia is the most exquisite hotel, amazing food, rooms, location, but nothing compares to the impeccable service. What an impressive hotel, the staff really will do anything possible to ensure you love your stay.

Room tip: We love the Matterhorn Suite
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ChristianEckert, Manager at THE OMNIA, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear sza2015

Thank you very much for your kind words and we would like to express our appreciation for your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is very heartwarming to receive such compliments about our Team with whom I love to share them. We are delighted to read that all our services, facilities and the hospitality delivered by our team made you have a unique stay at THE OMNIA.

I am looking forward to having you back and send you and your beloved ones my best regards.

Kind regards

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Sophisticated, Serene, Sublime, Superb we love you Omnia from arrival to departure an experience not to be missed. Best location in Zermatt perched up high with amazing views of either the Matterhorn or the village. See you next year.

2  Thank Lesa H
ChristianEckert, Manager at THE OMNIA, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Dear Tullulah

Thank you very much for your kind words and your compliments. They mean a lot to us and we are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and the facilities. Seeing our guests as happy and satisfied as you is definitley the greatest reward for our daily work.

Reviewed March 17, 2019

The service was incredible as our welcome was complimentary champagne and a tour of the beautiful facility by Laura, the sweetest host. Additionally, the manager, Christian, introduced himself to us upon arrival and asked us about our experience multiple times throughout our stay. Everyone had a smile on their face and greeted us as we passed by…celebrity status anyone? LOL. Let’s not forget the super cool entrance to the hotel by traveling through a tunnel reminiscent of a James Bond movie, and then taking an elevator up to the lobby. We were impressed before we even made it to our room, but the room ended up being one of the main highlights of our stay. As soon as we opened the door, we were greeted with the most captivating view of the Swiss Alps and Zermatt. I had to pinch myself as I felt I was in a storybook. The balcony had two chairs covered with the cutest fur throws and a table to relax with a drink while soaking up the view. We were even treated with snow during our time there, which added to the fairytale feeling. Much to our surprise, the owner of the hotel loves Whiskey (as do we) and provides each guest with a complimentary bottle of Bourbon! We definitely enjoyed this gesture but were even more excited when we realized that our bottle of Bourbon was refilled continuously during our stay. I promise this was not a dream, but it sounds unreal, doesn’t it?! The room itself was spacious and the bed was a Tempur-Pedic memory foam mattress that provided for the best sleep. The spa area was amazing as well, as the beautiful pool looked out to an expansive view of the Alps and the famous Matterhorn Mountain. Outside was a toasty Jacuzzi that we enjoyed while surrounded by fresh snow. Additionally, the spa area had access to a sauna, steam room, and Turkish bath. As if this hotel couldn’t get any better, the food was literally the best we had in Switzerland. Breakfast was complimentary and included a buffet of pastries, cereals, cheese, meat, yogurts, and fruit. We were also able to order pancakes, crepes, French toast, omelets, eggs, bacon, sausages, etc. For dinner, we indulged in a scrumptious lobster bisque with huge chunks of lobster and flamed pineapples, a divine pasta dish with truffle called tagliolini, and a tender beef fillet with truffle, whipped potatoes with truffle, and creamed spinach with pine nuts. We both are addicted to truffle so when I tell you we were in Heaven! We were too full for dessert but provided with a to go box filled with an array of sweet treats. Now with such a fabulous hotel, the location had to suck, right? Wrong! This is why the Omnia was hands down our favorite hotel. It was literally in the middle of Zermatt and within walking distance of restaurants, bars, shops, the train station, and even the lift to the slopes. Finally, we did not have to sacrifice anything. When we talk about returning to Switzerland, it is Zermatt and this hotel we are talking about. Even though we visited in March, we felt like we experienced another Christmas and will definitely return. Any cons? The bathroom was tiny, but there are other rooms available with more luxurious bathrooms and a tub, which we hope to stay at in the future. Bottom line: our stay at the Omnia was the highlight of our trip and checked all boxes in terms of location, view, room comfort, service, and food.

Room tip: Definitely ask for a room overlooking Zermatt
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ChristianEckert, Manager at THE OMNIA, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Dear Globalmidwife

Reading your lovely review brought a wide smile to my face - and to those of my team members as well. Naturally, I immediately shared your compliments with them and they - especially Laura - were delighted to learn that she made such an impression! Thank you very much for the great review of our hotel!

However, even more than your incredibly kind words about THE OMNIA, your praise of our staff makes me immensely proud of my team. We all were very happy to have you with us, and knowing that we «made your day» gives us joy and pride.

It is our highest priority to make our guests feel welcome from the very first second and to make their stay the most memorable and perfect one. We all are very much looking forward to greeting you again - when you step out of the elevator, of course! - at THE OMNIA and sending you and your beloved ones our best regards.

Reviewed March 17, 2019

I can't agree more with what other reviewers have written.
The hotel is an architectural and civil engineering wonder, having been built into the side of a rock face. The rooms are large, spacious, and contemporary, but without being cold. We were fortunate to be upgraded to the Tower Suite, which on the top floor and boasts 90 m2 (about 1000 sq. ft.), with a magnificent view of the village and the Matterhorn. It has a telescope in the living area so you can look closer.
Service was excellent. We were met by the manager with a welcome drink and tour, and anything we wanted, we got immediately and with a smile. And everyone knew our name.
One of my top 5 hotels in the world. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Go for the biggest one you can afford.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MickD
ChristianEckert, Manager at THE OMNIA, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Dear MickD

Thank you very much for your kind words and we would like to express our appreciation for your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is very heartwarming to receive such compliments about our Team with whom I love to share them. Seeing our guests as happy and satisfied as you is definitely the greatest reward for our daily work.

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

This is a great hotel with an incredible team. Everyone exceeded our expectations. Although the team made this hotel, the facilities were also great. Everything was very clean. We highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Grant M
ChristianEckert, Manager at THE OMNIA, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Dear Grant M