Open today: 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM

First time skiing

Reviewed September 14, 2019
Globetrotter2703
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Zermatt
from $228.05
from $21.77
from $90.18
from $60.64
More Info
All reviews ski school learning how clear instructions great lesson these guys snowboarding lessons snow park black runs red slopes learn how a lot of fun fun experience two hours private lesson weather conditions off piste amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I went to Zermatt and wanted to try skiing. We were both beginners and had no idea what it entailed. Dido from Alpine Ski School was our instuctor. He was very helpful. He gave us advice on renting of ski equipment. He met us at the rental shop and went up with us. He gave us infos about the mountains and helped carrying the equipment as well. We both had a great time learning how to ski. Dido is passionate about skiing and transmit that love in his lessons. He was extremely patient with us. I recommend everyone to try skiing in Zermatt and contact Dido for instructions.

Date of experience: September 2019
Alpine Ski Scho... Z, Manager at Alpine Ski School, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time on the slopes so much, I hope to see you soon again on the snow for some more skiing!

Warmest Regards,
Dido, your passionate Instructor!

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

I had a great time skiing with Dido(David) at the Matterhorn glacier ... He was extremely patient and very helpful and i highly recommend him for skiing lessons and will definitely come back to alpine ski school for any future skiing lesson in Zermatt.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for your kind words Bhesha! Hope to see you soon again on the snow! :D

Davide "Dido" Erba

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Easily the best ski school in Zermatt. Being the newbie that I am, the instructor was very patient and reassuring which helped build my confidence so I can snowboard on my own!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Second time in zermatt, and second time with an instructor from the alpine ski school zermatt.

Thoroughly enjoyed every lesson, went a week longer than last time and cant say anything about the school other than it has class and an unparaleled level of customer service. The fabulous instructors are always punctual, they love what they do, and love teaching the sport to others.

Would recommend attending just for the amount you will improve, but watching and learning from these instructors is truly the experience that you want to visit for, and its the reason I will always go back here.

Keep up the good work Alpine Ski School.

See you soon.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank TheCharlieK
Reviewed August 4, 2019

lenka is very nice .evry one love her.we have a very good time with lenka! thank you for give us lenka.

Date of experience: August 2019