TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
What an experience!

Tandem paragliding with FLYZermatt--Alpine Adventures was one of the highlights of my recent trip... read more

Reviewed July 6, 2019
Greg G
Bardstown, Kentucky
FLyZermatt.com is a must do!

Renamed as Fly Zermatt.com, parasailing is a fabulous experience. Had worried that fear of heights... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2019
HRH921
New York City, New York

All reviews these guys added cost tandem paragliding klein matterhorn fear of heights once in a lifetime first class ronnie pilot company gopro video crew photos activity altitude gornergrat
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

So glad I overcame my fear to get paragliding. My instructor, Chris, could not have been nicer and more professional. He talked me through what to expect and made it all fun. Once up all my fear went away and I sat back and enjoyed the views and the experience. Everyone of any age should do this - totally safe and exhilarating!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

If you've never given it a go, defiantly let Zermatt Alpine Adventures take you for a flight. It is pricy but show me something that isn't in Zermatt and comparably to other paragliding experiences iv looked at isn't too bad. We took the 15 min experience and from the booking to the landing I felt the company were professional and cared about your experience and that's what you want from a safety critical activity.
The views are stunning, my partner who was very nervous was put at ease and even got to do some wing overs before landing.
My only suggestion to the company would be it would be nice if you could do a deal on the photos €40 per person is very steep when there's more than one of you. We only ended up getting my partners shots, I would have liked mine but couldn't justify it.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Our first pit stop after the conference was zermatt. Not knowing what to expect we arrived at the town. I've heard it's pretty touristy however , zermatt seemed to maintained well with its natural beauty.

We planned for trekking from gronegrat down to riflesee . Then not knowing what to expect we also booked paragliding down to Zermatt . The tandem instructors were great. Although we aren't afraid of heights but this is a different experience .

Ronnie and Allen were both reassuring and the panoramic view was fantastic. It gave us a different prospective of Zermatt.

It's a must do if budget isn't an issue , worth every cent !

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Chris and Robbie are absolute pros. They gave me an exhilarating adventure.

Being May in Zermatt—when the town quietly resets between busy seasons—many ski lifts are closed and there's still plenty of snow covering most paragliding launch points (snow cover on the ground means that you can't get an uplift of air). As a result we had to take a cog wheel train to one of the highest peaks in Zermatt and launch from there. I literally had to run off what seemed like a mountain cliff. Felt fully secure the whole time, with these incredible leaders.

I cannot more highly recommend this adventure. Chris and Robbie are some of the coolest guys you'll ever meet. I so want to be there bff.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017

One of the toughest parts about Zermatt is all the options for wonderful activity opportunities you'll be presented with. It's a good problem to have. But no trip is complete without the wonders of paragliding. I am no adrenaline junkie and was talked into going by a friend. The experience was breath taking and did not disappoint. The guides are friendly, knowledgeable, safe and fun. I felt completely secure and safe the entire ride. Their love for paragliding quickly becomes contagious. The flight is beautiful and in terms of vertical distance traveled, is one of the longest in the world. You will not get better views from anywhere in Zermatt, and there is no better to experience the joy of flying. Fly Zermatt! No question about it.

Date of experience: March 2017