TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
What an experience!

Tandem paragliding with FLYZermatt--Alpine Adventures was one of the highlights of my recent trip... read more

Reviewed July 6, 2019
Greg G
Bardstown, Kentucky
FLyZermatt.com is a must do!

Renamed as Fly Zermatt.com, parasailing is a fabulous experience. Had worried that fear of heights... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2019
HRH921
New York City, New York

All reviews these guys added cost tandem paragliding klein matterhorn fear of heights once in a lifetime first class ronnie pilot company gopro video crew photos activity altitude gornergrat
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2016 via mobile

We called up to get the last two spots for paragliding that day. Things were looking a little iffy due to the weather and wind and the group before us was delayed and the group after us was cancelled. BUT we got there and had amazing luck. Probably because the only Australians in Zermatt found each other and our luckiness rubbed off on one another. Our conditions for flight were perfect. Smooth
liftoff from the Rothorn and a perfect light cloud cover. Our guides were perfectly suited for me and my partner and we were treated to a beer afterwards. If your in Zermatt and they are flying. You have to do this! Amazing views of the Matterhorn, valley and Zermatt. Highlight of our Europe trip!

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Chloebly
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

I had actually walked into their office without a reservation but the team did their best to accommodate me and gave me a slot just 2 hours later. My tandem pilot was Chris and he was very experienced and friendly from start to finish. He made the whole experience seem so enjoyable from start to finish. Thanks Chris for making this the highlight of my holiday so far!

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank 24davidmartin
Reviewed December 5, 2015

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about this experience. The team are not only very professional, but they provided a perfect experience from beginning to end. We felt incredibly safe and secure in their hands and immediately felt like we were with experienced friends who wanted us to have the most fun possible. We had a great time from start to finish, and particularly enjoyed the celebratory beers upon landing and the chance to catch up with the guys in the local bar later in the week. We felt like we had friends in Zermatt who were looking out for us. I can't speak highly enough of the experience, it was exceptional and I am incredibly glad I chose Alpine Adventures.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed September 29, 2015

This is truly an unforgettable experience! We left in the morning from Rothorn. Although we were concerned that it would be too cloudy, they reassured us that it would be a perfect ride and I'm so glad we trusted them! We had an incredible view of the Matterhorn and then the coolest perspective of the clouds swooping in on Zermatt. The guides were entertaining and made me feel comfortable. They took great pictures and videos to capture the experience.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 18, 2015

My wife and I did the tandem paragliding flights with Alpine Adventures in August 2015. The experience is incredible and we'd highly recommend it to everyone. We flew with Alan and Chris who are humorous and took great care of us. My wife has minor balance disorder and Chris gave her a steady flight without much turns. I myself enjoyed the crazy spins with Alan alongside the strong G force. The scenery was of course to die for up there and the flight was very stable. We felt that we're in good hands every second in the air.

Date of experience: August 2015