TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
What an experience!

Tandem paragliding with FLYZermatt--Alpine Adventures was one of the highlights of my recent trip... read more

Reviewed July 6, 2019
Greg G
Bardstown, Kentucky
FLyZermatt.com is a must do!

Renamed as Fly Zermatt.com, parasailing is a fabulous experience. Had worried that fear of heights... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2019
HRH921
New York City, New York

All reviews these guys added cost tandem paragliding klein matterhorn fear of heights once in a lifetime first class ronnie pilot company gopro video crew photos activity altitude gornergrat
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2015

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about this experience. The team are not only very professional, but they provided a perfect experience from beginning to end. We felt incredibly safe and secure in their hands and immediately felt like we were with experienced friends who wanted us to have the most fun possible. We had a great time from start to finish, and particularly enjoyed the celebratory beers upon landing and the chance to catch up with the guys in the local bar later in the week. We felt like we had friends in Zermatt who were looking out for us. I can't speak highly enough of the experience, it was exceptional and I am incredibly glad I chose Alpine Adventures.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed September 29, 2015

This is truly an unforgettable experience! We left in the morning from Rothorn. Although we were concerned that it would be too cloudy, they reassured us that it would be a perfect ride and I'm so glad we trusted them! We had an incredible view of the Matterhorn and then the coolest perspective of the clouds swooping in on Zermatt. The guides were entertaining and made me feel comfortable. They took great pictures and videos to capture the experience.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 18, 2015

My wife and I did the tandem paragliding flights with Alpine Adventures in August 2015. The experience is incredible and we'd highly recommend it to everyone. We flew with Alan and Chris who are humorous and took great care of us. My wife has minor balance disorder and Chris gave her a steady flight without much turns. I myself enjoyed the crazy spins with Alan alongside the strong G force. The scenery was of course to die for up there and the flight was very stable. We felt that we're in good hands every second in the air.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

My husband & 2 teenage boys had a paragliding booked with this company from Zermatt! Unfortunately we never got to paraglide due to the wind blowing up on the Matterhorn, however the service we received & their attention to detail was brilliant! We felt totally comfortable with this company. If you have the chance
to do this, do it!! But do it early in the morning, before the wind blows up! Also if you are staying in Switzerland was a few weeks, make sure you get a Swiss card for transport! The added cost of the cable cars to the top is quite expensive & the Swiss card will make the travel cost half price!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Shazbubbles
Reviewed July 25, 2015

We had one of the best experiences of gliding over the majestic alps in Zermatt with Chris and Glen. A long wait owing to the weather was generously rewarded. Special mention must go to how easy and smooth and fun the whole experience of dealing with Alpine Adventures team was. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2015