“Nicolas Bebie The Legend”

European Snowsport Zermatt Ski School
Ranked #10 of 72 things to do in Zermatt
More attraction details
Owner description: European Snowsport (ES) Zermatt is a small premier snow sport school offering quality private lessons and small (6) group lessons for children. ES specilizes in offering caring, qualified and fun instructor to make your holiday as special as possible.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nicolas Bebie The Legend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

After traveling to many ski places its hard to find a guide that is as good a skier as a mountain friend. Nicolas is an absolute star. In the 2 days I have skied with him I know that he will be a lifetime friend. Best time is after a bottle of Prosecco he introduced me to backward skiing. The result is priceless. Really top guy that you can trust. If you are in Zermatt forget the big schools, Nicolas is the man to know, because he builds confidence in a persons ability to ski. After all I believe that the best instructors make you learn and not teach you. I had so much fun with Nicolas that I am considering coming back this year to see him. Thanks Nicolas and thanks for the bombadinos!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Takmanuk

London
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Good ski school”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just returned from a holiday for 4 - we each had ski school and were satisfied with it. The beginners could have been better taught and the group was unnecessarily large. But I have experienced worse. The private lessons are worth paying out for.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank l1ttlem1ssf1nch
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ambrosius - great teacher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I am at the cautious end of the intermediate skiing spectrum and wanted to improve my technique and my confidence. I had a couple of hours one to one with Ambrosius and left with an entirely new style to work on that made everything so much easier and gave me confidence to tackle the slopes. Highly recommend European Snowsport and particularly Ambrosius' calm, attentive but fun style of teaching.

Visited March 2013
Guildford England
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“Professional yet friendly; Expert yet flexible.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

A really nice and professional ski instructing business. We had a range of ages, from 9 to 58, and skils from competent to excellent and we all benefited from some one to one coaching. Highly recommended especially Director Rowena Phillips who nevertheless gets out and teaches as well.

Convenient location and flexible around your timings and location desires.

Visited December 2012
JulianGriffiths, Owner at European Snowsport Zermatt Ski School, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thanks so much for your review most appreciated, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
London, United Kingdom
“Just amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had a great time in the lessons with Theo, who not only is a brilliant instructor, but also a very friendly guy. I arrived in Zermatt as a complete beginner and joined the beginners group. By Thursday I had progressed well and was ready to have a private lesson on Friday afternoon. It was awesome! The next day, Saturday, I was doing red pistes on my own or with more advanced friends. I was SO pleased, that I can't wait to go back again! I definitely got the bug, and I would not have enjoyed as much if Theo was not a patient and skilled instructor, who clearly cared for my progress. Well done Theo and ES - can't recommend them enough, as they have made all the difference.

Visited February 2013