This is an excellent hotel. I will be back when vacationing in Zermatt.
- modern, newly renovated
- friendly and cooperative (the owners are really really nice people!)
- flexible (you can ask them for secial accomodations)
- great sauna area (with view of the Matterhorn and fresh towels providd - all very modern - I loved it)
- breakfast is from 7 to 10- it is a good breakfast, yet nothing particularly special (e.g. little milk products, no soy milk, etc..) I am sure they would provide both if you asked.
- kettle, tea and coffee in every room
- centrally located in Zermatt -ideal for most things.
- VERY Clean
- they let you select different pillows
What else to consider:
- the rooms are on the small side - if you have a lot of luggage you might want to consider an upgrade
- If you book a single room have a look on the website before, they are small.
- the bed is very warm :) bring something light to wear at night
I would come back, it is an excellent choice if staingin Zermatt
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Aristella swissflair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aristella Hotel Zermatt