All reviews the main street cosy bar balcony overlooking the street family room train station wood and stone small bathroom street noise schnitzel nice sitting area comfortable rooms definitely stay at this hotel again great central location swiss alps open fire electric taxi hotel offers
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2018

I stayed at the Hotel Pollux for one night as part of a trip with Globus. Over the course of my 7 nights in Switzerland, I stayed in 6 hotels and this one was my favorite. The room was not too big or too small, and the decor was perfect for the area - a nice mix of wood and stone. The bed was comfortable and there was a nice sitting area. My room had a street view, and it was perfect. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: Quiet hotel but located in the middle of the main street that goes through town
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2018

A charming and beautifully appointed room - we actually were lucky enough to score a suite on the 5th floor. It had a balcony and skylights looking up towards the mountains. The charming car-free town of Zermatt lies below and is visible from the balcony. A beautiful hotel with very friendly and accommodating staff. They have a couple of restaurants, and a cozy bar/lounge area. Breakfasts were very, very good.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Fabulous Hotel Pollux in January for my son's Wedding...It is in a great location being in the Main st. Of Zermatt. The Hotel is quaint with extremely comfortable rooms that are well appointed. We had a view of the street. The Breakfast area is on the 2nd Floor. Buffet style with a variety of choices. Downstairs on the entrance level is a gorgeous Bar with an Open fire...We loved our stay and would highly recommend...

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in April when weather was perfect and town was lively but not crowded. We arrived early and this was no problem for the hotel. Not only were we checked in but shown to our room. Room was spacious, fresh and light - and of course clean and comfortable.
Staff very friendly and breakfast options very good. This hotel had good reviews and lived up to them.
Location is a short, flat walk from station. An enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Close to everything. Nice staff. If you like the bed and breakfasts or small hotels you would love it. The rooms are very nice and not small. Ski room is easily accessed. I loth large hotel where one spends too much time going up and down the elevator and walking around. From our room it took about one minute to get the the reception desk. They will help you with everything including tickets. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018