$318
$280
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Walliserhof Zermatt(Zermatt)(Great Value!)
$155
$145
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Matterhorn Focus - Design Hotel(Zermatt)(Great Value!)
$239
$218
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
Parkhotel Beau Site(Zermatt)(Great Value!)
$320
$271
$224
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel Butterfly(Zermatt)(Great Value!)
$265
$229
$300
$221
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

Hotel Firefly(Zermatt)
$304
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Bella Vista Hotel(Zermatt)(Great Value!)
$177
$159
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

All reviewshorse drawn carriageski roomstar hoteltrain stationski shopunforgettable staythe main hotelindoor outdoor poolski lessonspiano playerrain showerjunior suitedinner reservationsan upgradeski rentalboot roombeautiful hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Checked in Around 10 hours back. Staff was very good and helping but at night I realised that I made a wrong choice and not advisable (specially when you have small kids) in summers. Hotel Room is too hot and they do not have Air conditioner, at least i do not had in my both rooms. And if you open window its too noisy outside as a lot of people are drinking on the road. After I requested for some solution First they gave me a very small fan heater and advised me to use it as a fan but that was too noisy and it was not enough for 3 of us. Because of Fan’s Noise my one year old daughter was waking up every 15 mins. Then at 3:30 am i had to request again for another fan which they provided after sometime and now I think We can sleep. But just because of this mistake my all plans of tomorrow will be messed up and I am checking out day after tomorrow. Just for the information I paid 2000+ $ for 2 rooms for 2 nights. Booked it just because its a 5 star property so we will be relaxed here. But never thought I will be using stand fans in a 5 star property and have to spend my night like this. Not coming back again for sure !!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Sufyan N
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed at the Mont Cervin Palace for 2 nights in late June 2018. It was a spectacular start to our European adventure. From the horse drawn carriage to the great service provided by the staff, this hotel exceeded all expectations. I am a ski travel agent and this 5 star hotel is one of the best in the ski industry. The authentic Swiss spa on site is the best and most well maintained I have ever seen. Book this hotel with utmost confidence.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
SeilerHotelsZermatt, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Mont Cervin Palace, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member

It is with great pleasure that we learn of your visit to the Mont Cervin Palace for this special occasion.

It was wonderful to read your comments and we are delighted that you had a memorable experience.
We strive to deliver perfection to each and every guest and it is a pleasure to hear that our efforts have not gone unnoticed.

Thank you for choosing the Mont Cervin Palace We hope to welcome you back to Zermatt again soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed July 10, 2018

The rooms at this hotel are beautiful and very spacious! BUT it was HOT when we were there and they have only air conditioned rooms on the 6th floor (top level under roof). So they suggested we open our windows. It did bring in a breeze but people were talking outside until all times of the night. Even when we called to complain, the front desk said they couldn't do anything about the people in their lobby being loud. This is after the 10pm silent law. I heard laughing and loud talking at 2am!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank boymomdfw
SeilerHotelsZermatt, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Mont Cervin Palace, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Mont Cervin Palace.

Your constructive feedback is most gratefully received, and it is only through guests such as yourselves that we can strive to not only maintain but exceed our standards and your expectations. Rest assured that I will be reviewing the above comments with our team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Mont Cervin Palace in the future and if we can be of any assistance in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Hotel Mont Cervin Palace is one of the finest hotels you will ever stay at. All accommodations are top-notch. The service and hospitality are second to none. All of the restaurants they set us up with were phenomenal. Incredible views of the Matterhorn from the hotel. Close to everything. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member

Thank you so much for your kind words following your recent stay with us at the Mont Cervin Palace.

We are thrilled to read that we have met all your expectations and we have already shared your feedback with the team here at the hotel.

We all hope that you will come and visit us again in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2018

We stayed at the Hotel in June 2018, in the Alpine Suite. Whilst the room originally set up for us, did not offer a view of the Matterhorn, we requested one which would;- the Hotel was most amenable to giving us a Alpine Suite with a Matterhorn view. Most appreciated as I celebrated my birthday, during our stay, with a clear sky & great views of the Matterhorn! An absolutely memorable stay & birthday! The Hotel was also very efficient in checking our birthdates, and having a small birthday cake ready & waiting in the room, upon our return in the evening;- a lovely gesture! The staff was warm & efficient. Great location!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
SeilerHotelsZermatt, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Mont Cervin Palace, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member

It is an absolute pleasure and delight to be able to read such a wonderful review from yourself on your recent stay with us.

It was truly great to welcome you for a special occasion, and we are very happy to read that your stay was made as memorable as you hoped. We are thrilled that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay at the hotel, from the room with a view to the Matterhorn to the efficiency in check in. Your comments about our staff are most kind and shall be passed on to them.

Your company is always welcome through the door, and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Mont Cervin Palace soon.

Sincerely