“This is a must visit for families”
Review of Forest Fun Park

Forest Fun Park
Ranked #2 of 12 Tours in Zermatt
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Forest Fun Park promises a thrilling adventure for the whole family. Various circuits lead through the treetops, via bridges, ropes and zip wires. The Forest Fun Park promises adventure and fun for guests of all ages. Secured with safety cables, thrill-seekers walk, swing and climb from tree to tree. Zip wires, suspension footbridges and other challenges of various levels of difficulty guarantee a rush of adrenaline. The activity takes place in the treetops close to the valley station of Matterhorn glacier paradise, with views of the Matterhorn. •Continuous belay safety system throughout the courses (impossible to unclip) •Circuits with different levels of difficulty •350-metre circuit for children from age 4 •95 bridges •31 zip lines
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I visited Zermatt with our three boys and were put off by the crazy prices to go on the Gornegratt railway or go up on the cable car (£60-£80 per head) so we walked through Zermatt looking for something interesting to do away from the hordes of touriss and eventually came across the Forest Fun Park. My 11 year old son loves climbing so he was very excited to find it. My other two boys are 5 and we weren't sure if they'd be able to take part. The place turned out to be brilliant and we ended up staying for about three hours. My 11 year old progressed through and did everything but the hardest course. Pretty challenging and very high. Some of the zip wires were awesome, very very high and very long even going over the river. The smaller boys had a much lower course to go on that took half an hour to go round, the great thing was they could all go again and again until they got bored. Well done Forest Fun Park, we'll be back !

6  Thank Adam B
Jacques3920, Directeur général at Forest Fun Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2016

Dear Customer,
I thank you very much for your comment. We try our best to accomplish with the maximum satisfaction of our customer. We are very happy that our effort received such a good impression. We wish you all the best and an excellent continuation.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Our 2 sons age 8/9 loved this park. It was a great way to enjoy the afternoon in the mountains! They started on a beginner course and then move dupl. this place has a course for all ages

2  Thank 4johnson

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went there with my four year old boy. It was a great bonding experience. Very tough but we made it and we talked about it

1  Thank Paoloc0211

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went here on grey august day with my 7 year old and 10 year old girls (wife was observer only). Ended up spending around 4 hours here, so although not cheap (around chf75 for the three of us) I felt we got our moneys worth. There are three childrens trails which are straightforward. Then five main trails following ski ratings - green, blue, red, brown (!) and black. Green was at the limit of my 7 year old's ability but she got through it ok. My ten year old and me then tried the blue one and found it really tough although the zip wires were very long and exhilarating - afterwards we realised we had done the brown by mistake! Overall a great day and offers some variety from mountain walking.

1  Thank KentishMole

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Excellent value and good training and non of the off/ on safety clip of France treetop experience in Manosque. Girls loved it and were able to have 3 hrs and we parents could whoop from below and take pics! Phew!!

1  Thank daichef2