“Very fun!”

Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Zermatt
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Forest Fun Park promises a thrilling adventure for the whole family. Various circuits lead through the treetops, via bridges, ropes and zip wires. The Forest Fun Park promises adventure and fun for guests of all ages. Secured with safety cables, thrill-seekers walk, swing and climb from tree to tree. Zip wires, suspension footbridges and other challenges of various levels of difficulty guarantee a rush of adrenaline. The activity takes place in the treetops close to the valley station of Matterhorn glacier paradise, with views of the Matterhorn. •Continuous belay safety system throughout the courses (impossible to unclip) •Circuits with different levels of difficulty •350-metre circuit for children from age 4 •95 bridges •31 zip lines
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Houston
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very fun!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Lots of zip lines and cool obstacles. Nice people working there. A variety of courses from beginner to advance. Good equipment.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RunnerHouston
Jacques3920, Directeur général at Forest Fun Park, responded to this review, September 29, 2016
Dear Customer,
I thank you very much for your comment. We try our best to accomplish with the maximum satisfaction of our customer. We are very happy that our effort received such a good impression. We wish you all the best and an excellent continuation.

• Hebrew first
  • Slovak first
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blyth International Summers Optional Excursion at Forest Fun Park”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

“Zip lining was amazing. The kids wanted to go again they enjoyed it so much. The staff were great with the kids, very patient. Would do it again next year for sure!” - Program Manager for Blyth International Summers

Visited July 2013
1 Thank BlythSummers
The OC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun and a physical challenge”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is the fourth time my wife & I have done this type of ropes course/zip line course. This place is a mixture of both. They have at least 5 different courses of varying difficulty, and one price covers them all. We spent about three hours doing the green, red, blue and brown courses, and we tired...but we are in our 50's. A blast to do in the shadows of the magnificent Matterhorn. Well worth the money in a very expensive town.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank axamer8
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A Great activity - especially the weather is dicey”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Zermatt is a wonderful place ,but the vagaries of the weather can put a dampener on your plans. When we went to Zermatt the mornings and afternoons were lousy but the evenings cleared up well. I looked at the the Trip Advisor reviews for Forest Fun park and was anyway planning for a trip with my wife and 8 year old son. The inclement weather made it the only activity worth it !!. The 3 of us did the kids trail and we loved it. My son was nervous , but soon conquered his fear and completed the course. It was super safe . I particularly loved the zip lines !! . Finally the price is very reasonable . Would highly recommend this.

Gopal

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Gopal R
Kaiserslautern
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A blast”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It was a rainy day, but Forest Fun Park saved the day for me and my 7-year-old. We did the kids trail twice. Part 1 was easy, Part 2 harder and Part 3 was a nice challenge. In fact, it was downright hard for me as I was too tall to land on my feet at the end of the zip-lines and I had to pull myself up. I was plenty tired at the end of two runs of the kids course.

My son begged to come back so on departure day we spent the morning on the Green course. It was a blast. It was a bit un-nerving at first for me (son was fine) being so high, but then again the farthest you can fall is the length of your safely line. With a continuous belay system, it is safe. The green course kept winding high and higher and had some nice long zip-lines. It took us two hours to do (I'm slow), but a great way to spend the morning. Check out their youtube video to get a feel of the course.

Highly recommended!