“Cozy atmosphere and super good dishes”

Walliserstube Zermatt
Ranked #3 of 199 Restaurants in Zermatt
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Complimentary taxi service to the restaurant (one way,not back).
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Super cozy restaurant with incredibly good dishes especially fish and shellfish. Good fondue and amazing grappa trolley :)

The staff is very nice and helpful. Cozy atmosphere in the beautiful alpine village of Zermatt.

Will definitely return to Walliserstube next time I'm in Zermatt!

There are newer reviews for Walliserstube Zermatt

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a very old restaurant with nice decor. The food was excellent as was the service. The local beer and wine were very good. Our waitress spoke fluent English. The starter dish of their own marinated Scottish salmon was very generous and it was very tasty. The lamb dinner special was some of the best lamb that I have ever had. Chocolate fondue for dessert was excellent!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food was very good, the location is central downtown. I had an amazing Steak Tartare, prepared in front of me with the ingredients I chose.
The downside was that we were the only ones having dinner outside, so we were left waiting a lot between dishes.

1  Thank htsousa
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Fantastic!. This is the best restaurant for me especially in Zermatt. Traditional decoration, kindly waiter& waitress. The most of foods are delicious. The chief of this place is the nicest person I have ever met. He can make the delicious food and make the western food in Thai style. The special spicy sauce which he made in thai style call "Nam Jim Jaew" was really great!. I suggested that every travelers should go to here and taste all recommended foods. You'll have a really good experence I promise!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is my first time to go to Zermatt. This restaurant have good taste food and good service. Thank you about Thai food that you cook for us. I will come back again.

1  Thank DrSaranya