“Fantastic”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

During my trip through Switzerland, the Furka pass was one of the most spectacular places. Incredible view, huge amounts of snow in June and the nearby glacier are the reasons why you must visit this place.

Visited June 2013

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“I hate heights !”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband didnt tell me we would be riding the Furka Pass when I did my first motorbike trip of Europe. I wasnt speaking to him at the top, but I had cooled own by the bottom. Spectacular views, lovely little villages. Luckily the weather was good. Lovely towns before and after the pass. Actually got held up by circus wagons.

1 Thank janmaddox
Kent, England
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Fantastic Pass”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Drove through the pass today with my family. Absolutely spectacular, even in the rain! Cant wait to ride it on my road bike.

1 Thank M.Pickering
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“One of life's wonders!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

A windy road through some of the most spectacular views in Europe, nestled in between mountains and valleys - a must if you have time. For those of you who are bike fit (and I mean bike fit!), it would be a spectacular ride.

1 Thank Justdo
Windsor, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Whatta view!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

One of the best ones! Of course i was bracing myself at times when my lovely driver enjoyed driving the car as some other locals in ferraris did but if i could, i do it again right now!

Visited July 2013