“I hate heights !” 4 of 5 stars

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“I hate heights !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband didnt tell me we would be riding the Furka Pass when I did my first motorbike trip of Europe. I wasnt speaking to him at the top, but I had cooled own by the bottom. Spectacular views, lovely little villages. Luckily the weather was good. Lovely towns before and after the pass. Actually got held up by circus wagons.

1 Thank janmaddox

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Kent, England
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Fantastic Pass”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Drove through the pass today with my family. Absolutely spectacular, even in the rain! Cant wait to ride it on my road bike.

1 Thank M.Pickering
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“One of life's wonders!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

A windy road through some of the most spectacular views in Europe, nestled in between mountains and valleys - a must if you have time. For those of you who are bike fit (and I mean bike fit!), it would be a spectacular ride.

1 Thank Justdo
Windsor, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Whatta view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

One of the best ones! Of course i was bracing myself at times when my lovely driver enjoyed driving the car as some other locals in ferraris did but if i could, i do it again right now!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Aggerz
Etters, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Into the Alps from Lucerne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

One of the - Best of Switzerland - trip from Lucerne.Beatiful trip ,recommended if you don't have much time to explore the Swiss Alps. Very scenic views, dangerous curvy roads, but we had a great driver :))

Visited July 2013