We stayed 2 nights in this new hotel. Room was spacious, new and well furnished. Not really in the city center but easily accesible by foot (10min) and located in a quiet area close to the Lake.
It follows the Novotel standard even if there were a few inconveniences that should have been avoided for this hotel:
- We had to change the room we got as the one firstly attributed was with 4 beds (no Space) instead of 2
- The safe was closed when we arrived. We had to call the reception to open it
- Wifi is included in the room, however to get it more than one hour, you need a password that is given at the reception. They do not propose it directly when you do the check in => need to go Back to ask
- There is a Nespresso machine in the room but the cleaning lady did not refill the Nespresso capsules, so no coffee the second day.
We would still recommand it as it offers a good value for money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Lugano Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.