The hotel is placed in a nice little Lugano suburb up on a hill with a great view of the lake and the city center.
The rooms are relatively large, the bathrooms very nice and clean, and the furniture in the room tasteful. We had a good sized balcony wit room for two lying chairs, a table and two chairs.
The breakfast was excellent and the bar also nice with a view of Lugano. The indoor pool rather small though.
Service was good and very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano