Stayed there in May 2005. Great and comfortable hotel for a reasonable price. The rooms are newly renovated and very large an clean. The complimentary breakfast was excellent with a great variation of food. After that great breakfast, you needed no lunch anymore.
The location is good with great views over the lake, lugano itsself and the mountains. The train station is just a 5 minutes walk away and in 10 minutes you can reach the boat station.
The hotel has also an indoor pool, which wasn`t crowded at all and a nice refreshment after a day of walking in the mountains.
We would highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano