I stayed at one of the suites. The room was comfortable and spacey. The main room was nestled at the back with no view and very poor lighting.
The best view was from the terrace. The worst part is the food. The japanese restaurant was very VERY bad. when i ordered a Gohan they brought me a white rice risotto since no Japanese white rice was available!!!! (how do you manage to make sushi then ? Absolutely overpriced. We had a rented car which proved to be a life saviour, without it the shuttle bus is not your best bet.
Breakfast was mediocre, and room service has basically what bas food is offered at the restaurants plus a few more sandwiches. I would not return regardless of the view. Best to stay at a five star Hotel down in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano