We stayed at the Hotel Parco Paradiso on May 22-25th. We stayed in the Penthouse suite with lake view. It was a stunning view! The penthouse has a living room with doors that open to deck that you can sit and just take in the view. It also has two very nice bedrooms, with the master opening to the deck as well. Two bathrooms finish out the suite. It was great for our family of four to relax and yet have some space. Renting the penthouse was like paying for two regular rooms so it was worth it.
Our rooms came with a very nice breakfast. (there is a kitchen in the living room area, but it is blocked off. There is an additional fee to open the kitchen which might be good if you have small kids, but we didn't have a need for it). The hotel does not have a/c, but has big doors that open up and let a nice breeze in. The trouble is there are no screens, so that was hard to sleep with open doors and no screens. There is also a train that goes by at night. So, if the doors are open, you will here the midnight train toot through town.
It is located at the top of a hill which is fine to walk down to town, but you will get your work out walking back up.
I wouldn't trade our view though to be down below. You really get a panormic view from up there.
The people at the desk spoke Italian, German and English. They were all very nice and helpful. I would definitely return to this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano