The hotel itself is fresh, clean and does feel a bit like heaven, I think it's from the lush vegetation of the hotel grounds. Once in our room we were welcomed with a basket of fresh fruits, and a stunning view of the lake and mountains. It's a bit of a walk to the city center, and the restaurant at the hotel is just ok nothing special except for the view.
I cannot recall seeing the staff, which I guess is a good thing unless you need something. 25 months later we received a thank you card for staying here from Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso which was very nice and in fact triggered us to book another night or two here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano