We travelled to Lugano in October with our children. The hotel was great. We had a suite with a separate bedroom and two single beds in the living room for the kids. Breakfast was included and it was absolutely delicious! They made us omlets and the kids had waffles. We had an amazing view of the lake from our balcony. It was a convenient location, just a short walk to great restaurants. We went up the funicular to San Salvatore and it was fantastic. It was great for our family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano