Stayed here for 2 days and would come back again. The rooms (single) were average size but clean. The hotel is located and the end of Via Nassa (a pedestrian only shopping street) that runs up to the main area of the town and piazza (less than 1/2 mile walk). Rooms were reasonably priced and quiet (on the back side of the hotel); the lakefront rooms were obviously more expensive.
The hotel facilities include a large outdoor area with a swimming pool; a very comfortable, nice, quiet bar upstairs. Staff was helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime location in the old-town quarter and shopping district of the city centre and on the lake-promenade.Historical Downtown Hotel with extended facilities such as private garage parking, lobby-bar, garden with swimming-pool and WiFi Internet. A variety of restaurants, pizzerias and typical bars are located close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel International au Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Au Lac Lugano
- International Au Lac Hotel