This older hotel is centrally-located along the lakeshore and has large, clean renovated rooms, all with new and quiet air conditioning and new baths. The hotel has a refreshing pool in a lovely back garden with games tables and a giant chessboard on the patio. The best thing about this affordable hotel is the staff -- extraordinarily helpful and friendly. Perhaps it stems from the fact that it is still family-owned and the culture is one of service and attention to detail. I would like to make a special mention of Pasquale -- what a happy man who loves to help -- thank you so much, Pasquale!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime location in the old-town quarter and shopping district of the city centre and on the lake-promenade.Historical Downtown Hotel with extended facilities such as private garage parking, lobby-bar, garden with swimming-pool and WiFi Internet. A variety of restaurants, pizzerias and typical bars are located close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel International au Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Au Lac Lugano
- International Au Lac Hotel