“For a romantic evening”

Dining options: Reservations
Milano
“For a romantic evening”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We tried Da Valentino when we were staying at Monte Brè for a weekend. I was going there knowing already that it was a Swiss Restaurant, and that prices were not the cheapest in Europe. It turned out that me and my wife had a very relaxing and romantic dinner in a very fine environment, the waiters were very kind and helpful (I heard them speaking German too) and the food was really amazing. It's pricey for European standards, but for Swiss standards I would say it's average (given that we found similar prices in areas where they were supposed to be less expensive). I really recommend "il Manzo" and "Il Tonno" as Antipasti, and give a try to the Cheescake and the Semifreddo as desserts. The Spaghetti all'astice and the Misto di Pesce were also very tasty. I really recommend "Da Valentino" for a romantic evening with your partner!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Lerital80

Ascona, Switzerland
“Aspiring fine dining”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Da Valentino provides fine dining close to the Piazza Grande, and was indeed packed. The menu and the wine list were extensive and on the expensive side. The food quite good. The staff were a little stretched with the popularity.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank rokkap
Losone, Switzerland
“fantastico”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

one of my favourite in locarno, located in the old town of locarno, close to the piazza grande. great food to a honest price. just go 4 it

• Visited October 2011