All reviewsupdated bathroomtrain stationoverlooking the lakean older hoteldesk staffold stylehot watercorner roomfour nightsquaint hotelexcellent viewreception areabreakfast was excellentbeds were comfortablenice staymain townold world
Reviewed May 15, 2018

I stayed here with a friend for four nights in May. We had a fairly large room and the view from our room was magical. The only thing that is not very good is the breakfast which has very limited choices but everything else was lovely, The staff are friendly and very helpful.

St Moritz itself was deserted - wonder where everyone was????

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

A lovely hotel in a great location. My room was very nice and comfortable. The breakfast was superb. I would like to personally thank Connie for making our stay at hotel Soldanella fantastic. She couldn’t have been more helpful. I look forward to visiting beautiful St Moritz and hotel Soldanella again.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

The whole staff over their is really friendly and help you in anything you ask they even take you to the place you ask all I want tell is switzerland is great and the people are much much better and I am really happy after staying in that hotel

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Soldanella was an unexpected delight! A beautiful room, absolutely amazing views over the frozen lake and beyond.
We had free access to the spa rooms which were very well appointed. A charming hotel and excellent service.
Thanks Soldanella for a memorable stay in St Moritz.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Booked through Hotels.com in January requesting a good room and lake views, breakfast and pick-up from the station. Never heard back about the pick-up despite a couple of follow-up emails during the year. I asked about it after my wife and I walked from the station (I am over 60) and the reply was they answered the email 2 days before we got there (9 months after it was first sent) which wasn't much good as we weren't home. Anyway, room was pretty good but had no circulation due to no a/c or fan but it was OK. View was exceptional. Had to ask for more pillows as Swiss pillows are far too soft. Also needed a jug. Both were supplied and all was good. Taken by surprise at breakfast when we were told that if we wanted hot food it was extra despite having paid already for breakfast. Never had that happen before. Had dinner there first night and it was pretty good. The hotel itself is a bit tired looking but with a bit of elbow grease and some money it has the potential o be top class. Got a ride to the station when we left but cost us 6 franks each.

Room Tip: Definitely lake view
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple