“Best restaurant in ST Moritz without doubt!”
Review of Ecco St. Moritz

Ecco St. Moritz
Ranked #16 of 110 Restaurants in St. Moritz
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Vastra Gotaland County, Sweden
“Best restaurant in ST Moritz without doubt!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great service, excellent food, tasty and yummy.

very cozy and relaxed at this 5star hotell. The restaurant and Chef holds 2 stars in the red guide and he lives up to it, no question about that.

Went with chefs menu and had a faultless dinner with great technique and great flavours.
Diningroom staff was very nice and made me feel very welcome.

Best in Switzerland?

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Mrboudin

Zürich
“Exellent Food - Arrogant handling of questions after the dinner”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

My husband and me went for a dinner at ecco on snow. There was a 8 course menu for CHF 200 offered of which I picked 4 things. These 4 courses were excellent and the staff was very friendly.
The total cost ended up being more expensive than CHF 200 which I realised only a day later at home. I sent the restaurant an e-mail and asked them to check whether the bill was corrent and instead of only explaining why it was more expensive they argued in their e-mail that all guests were being informed about the pricing concept before they order. Well, I found that very arrogant and unprofessional. I guess we would have been able to understand the concept in case somebody had told us! Too bad, this leaves a dull experience....

Visited January 2012