“Amazing lake view and service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kulm Hotel St. Moritz

Kulm Hotel St. Moritz
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in St. Moritz
“Amazing lake view and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I was picked up by a friendly face from the Kulm Hotel at the railway station. He was waiting very patiently and on time for me. The ride back to the hotel was a quick five minutes. There was water provided in the shuttle back. Upon arriving, my bags were taken to my room before I even got there and the check-in staff were very pleasant. I really liked how during my whole stay every staff member I passed greeted me and acknowledged my presence. The hotel is absolutely stunning and super clean. My room had a gorgeous, and breathtaking view. You must reserve a room with a lakeside view when staying at this hotel. My room was quite spacious for one person and it was very serene. Breakfast was impeccable and even suited my special diet. I am vegan and had plenty of fruit to choose from. Beyond that, suitable vegetarian or vegan options were fresh squeezed juices, eggs, toast, baked goods, croissants, yogurt, dried fruit, and nuts. You have the opportunity to sit by the window overlooking the mountain. As for the spa, I booked the Kulm Massage for 1 h 20 min with Benetta. She did an excellent job and had a very sweet personality. I will book her again my next visit. As for the overall experience, I could not have expected better. This is one of the finest hotels I've stayed in. I will most definitely be returning next summer. Thank you Kulm for a lovely visit.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank travelnutt1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Korean first
Locarno, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

It was a autumn evening, I picked up some friends at Zurich Airport and drove to St. Moritz. Rather tired, hungry, and worried that our arrival time might be too late for having dinner there. As we reached the hotel, the doorman and the lady at the reception gave us a warm welcome and called the restaurant staff immediately to inform them we are coming soon. We were happy for the beautiful dinner and their hospitality. The hotel itself is a gorgeous one and worth staying!
スイスのホテルは5つ星といってもホスピタリティの面はイマイチなところが多いですが、ここは施設の美しさ、サービスともに素晴らしいホテルで、ドアマン、レセプション、レストラン、朝食サービス係、皆さん行き届いて親切でした。

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank globetrotting_driver
Breckenridge, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Recently I stayed at the Kulm Hotel in St. Mortiz. I have to say it is quite simply one of the most luxurious hotels in the world. As you walk in the front doors you know that you are in a special place... This paired with impeccable service and attention to detail makes for an exquiste hideaway that will restore and rejevenate the mind, body and spirit. I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Anne80424
Paradise Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Amazing attentive service and staff was super friendly and always around

Half board was worth it, very good food

Spa facilities are huge and elegant and has every amenity and service available (no extra charge to use all the extensive facilities) - indoor/outdoor hot tubs kept a little cooler than expected, probably around 95 degrees, still nice after a day on the slopes

Convenient short walks to shops, restaurants and to the lake.

Not ski-in/ski-out, Corviglia is 3-5min away by shuttle, running frequently from hotel.
We didn't know to do it, but may be worth renting and storing skis at the top of the Corviglia funicular

Overall a great experience!! Highly recommend!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jesse S
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Kulm for nine days in early March so we had the opportunity to experience the Kulm on many levels. I would have to say it's probably one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. Their attention to service in every detail is extraordinary from fresh flowers throughout the hotel to beautiful bed and table linens to the services available in the spacious, new spa. There's a nice, dedicated play and eating area for children and plenty of areas for adults to relax and enjoy the incredible views of the mountains and lakes in the grand lobby while listening to a live pianist. The Kulm tickles your senses on every level in a positive way. The food is very high quality and if there was anything their breakfast buffet lacked, I couldn't think of it. The breakfast itself is worth a visit to the Kulm! We will definitely be back as very satisfied customers.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank advenza
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We have spent with wife a skiing weekend in St. Moritz and accomodated in hotel Kulm. We were absolutely satisfied with accommodation (large room with balcony overlooking the lake), good restorants and in the first place great service and approach of staff of the hotel.Transportation to the ski lift is for the whole day continuously every few minutes and it is complimentary from the hotel. We had definitely excellent impression and returne back to this hotel. Besides the hotel, for people skiing - we found slopes in St. Moritz as excellent for all cathegories of riders. Really great place! Vladimir

Room Tip: The only difference is the view. Front size of the hotel has great lake view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Vladimir J
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We have stayed several times at the Kulm hotel and it never fails to disappoint - we are already looking forward to returning next year!

The location is perfect with a short walk to the ski lifts and close to the various shops. On our most recent stay we had a wonderful view over the lake which on a sunny morning is a beautiful sight.

The quality of the food is also very good with an extensive menu in the main restaurant in addition to plenty of other options of places to eat such as the Japanese restaurant and Chesa al Parc which were also very good quality.

A special mention for the spa which was fairly recently refurbished - it is a wonderful place to relax at the end of the day and the outdoor pool is great.

Overall a very good hotel which is highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family