“well priced meal”
Review of Diamond - CLOSED

Diamond
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: All days open:Kichten open for lunch and dinnerPizza for lunch - dinner and night till late
Reviewed July 5, 2012

For pizza and some meat and fish dishes this was a fine place and very reasonably priced. Beware I think Wednesday is disco night - we were there on Tuesday in the summer and it was fine and the staff friendly.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Being the only place that seemed to be open last night in St Moritz (between seasons), I thought I would have to give it a go. But I was very suprised at how good the place was, we only had a pizza and a salad but they were delicious. The staff were friendly and gave us plenty of space to enjoy our meal. Well done. The cost of the meal and wine were affordable for Switzerland.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

This place has gotten some pretty bad reviews and I am not sure why - if you order the pizza I would imagine you will have a great experience. The pizza menu is HUGE - you can get anything you want. The service was great. You can go here for a casual meal and not have to fight huge crowds.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We were passing St. Mortiz and decided to stop by on our tour on north Italy and Switzerland, this was one of very few places that was actually open, while others were closed cuse it was off season. So we wanted to have just a ordinary meal and it looked exactly like it.
The menu was ok, I'd say it even sounded good. But when they brought the food out... it was just horrible we had tried salad, soup and meat and all of it was just really bad, my friend likes his steak to be medium to well done and, what he also sad to the waiter, bu he got it very rare, so had to ask to cook it some more, T-bone steak that I had could be ok, the only problem was that 3/4 was bone and the rest was meat. I also have to say that the meat quality wasn't good at all too...
The only good point was the waiter knew English and was kind a friendly... But than you have to keep in mind we paid 140 EUR for dinner without wine...
I'd say stay out of that place!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

However service is extremely good, the place itself is very common. Lots of horny but looking expensive girl, old interior, but good parties :-)