All reviews rolls royce chesa veglia le restaurant kings club moment you arrive an unforgettable experience lake view old school ski shop old world moritz lake five star hotel amazing hotel outdoor pool impeccable service train station the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Badrutt Palace Hotel is an iconic hotel given its rich history of celebrity guests and its legendary parties throughout decades. It is really a unique experience when you hear the slight creaky sound of the wooden floor when you work through the corridors.. this hotel is marked by its rich heritage.

The rooms are cozy and luxurious and has breathtaking views overlooking the St Moritz (frozen and white dazzling lake). Each room is slightly different, mine had a Jacuzzi bath tub and a separate shower bath as well. The only minor caveat is that I wish there are more spaces to hang the bathroom towers. The toiletries are exquisite and good quality (I usually use my own shampoo and conditioner but I am happy with the quality of their toiletries.

The housekeeping team is amazing .. not only are the rooms extremely clean, the bathroom shower heads and taps "sparkles" and glitters. The service is also excellent , especially in the restaurants.

The Spa is outstanding and the service is impeccable. My special compliment to Ms Florence Scheaffer , the Spa Manager who went all out to help me and assist other guests. She is cheerful and enthusiastic. Her service is truly exceptional . The pool in the Spa is also beautiful especially at night.

Overall, it was a very pleasant stay and we wish we can tarry longer. Maybe the next round.

Room tip: Some rooms have excellent views to the St. Moritz lake. Our rooms are on the 8th floor and it seems quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
BadruttsPalaceHotel, General Manager at Badrutt's Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ms Ong
It was a great pleasure for us to welcome you at Badrutt’s Palace Hotel.
Your valuable feedback is very much appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to share your detailed impressions with us. It is our sincere objective to deliver exceptional service every day and to meet and even exceed our guest’s expectations. Therefore we are happy to hear that we could meet your expectations.
Thank you for your great compliments and for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and remain in the meantime with our best regards from St. Moritz.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel and the service is beautiful. Be specific on what you have booked as it helps you be placed in the right room. Check in is always late so if you are arriving early expect to be delayed even after 3pm. The food is phenomenal and the staff are super friendly.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
BadruttsPalaceHotel, General Manager at Badrutt's Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mrs. Almheiri
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write and share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Badrutt’s Palace Hotel.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the Hotel, the food and our service and that you were impressed by the friendliness of our staff.
Regarding room reservation we would like to point out that you stayed in the room category you booked and paid for. Based on our records, we can confirm that your check-in was at 2:45 pm. Our official check-in time is 3:00pm.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Badrutt’s Palace Hotel and remain in the meantime with kind regards from St. Moritz

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

By far one of the best 5-star hotels I've ever stayed in - and I've stayed in a lot! Everything from the service to the quality of the fine detail, Badrutt's Palace really made a lasting impression and cannot wait to be back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BadruttsPalaceHotel, Manager at Badrutt's Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Ahmed
It was a great pleasure for us to welcome you at Badrutt’s Palace Hotel.
Your valuable feedback is very much appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to share your impressions with us. It is our sincere objective to deliver exceptional service every day and to meet and even exceed our guest’s expectations. Therefore we are happy to hear that we could meet your expectations.
Thank you for your compliments and for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and remain in the meantime with our best regards from sunny St. Moritz.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nowhere In the world quite like St.Moritz and if your going to go somewhere like that you need to go to the best of the best! That is the Badrutt’s Palace Hotel! Nothing is to much trouble, authentic experience, I have never been made to feel so special!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Taylor

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a total of 3 rooms, a Junior suite and 2 twin bed rooms. Rooms are extremely outdated, all the rooms we stayed in needs a total refurbishment. Room sizes are small according to the categories specified. The overall service is not to the standards of a 5 star hotel. Not to mentioned that food Hygiene is disastrous!! I’ve complained about 3 incidents regarding food hygiene issues two of them happened in a row in the same time, the only thing they managed to do is to replace the order. When the third incident happened which was the day after I got very furious and asked for the manager to complain, where he had only apologized and asked me what he can do for me! The only benefit the hotel has from my point of view is its location, that’s why I gave it 2 points instead of one. I also have to say they don’t know the definition of Service recovery. I always like to stay in luxury hotels where I can feel the atmosphere and quality of service I’ve spend a lot of money on, but in Badrutt’s Palace my money was definitely wasted.

Date of stay: February 2020