All reviews rolls royce chesa veglia le restaurant grand hall special experience a hot water bottle four seasons moment you arrive fairy tale lake view old world ski shop one of a kind old school outdoor pool service was impeccable five star hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our second Winter here this time we stayed a bit longer almost a week. It was such a pleasure. My job means I travel all the time internationally and stay at many good and great hotels. The Palace is a notch above everything. The building is magnificent; the location perfect; the rooms beautiful. But it’s the all round service, attention to detail and overall environment that makes it perfect. One of my bugbears is when housekeeping forgets something small say in the minibar or a towel here or there - nothing is ever missed here. The concierge is of course a legend and an integral part of the hotel which makes your the seamless. The hotel is of course perfected located for skiing, dining, walking and just sitting on the balcony watching the snow. Finally can’t end without mentioning the ski school shop embedded in the hotel - super organised staff and wonderful instructors. This is an expensive hotel but once a year worth every penny.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BadruttsPalaceHotel, Geschäftsführer at Badrutt's Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear MVJ120861

Reading your exceedingly kind review really added that certain something to our day here at Badrutt's Palace Hotel that turns a nice day into a blissful day!

My team and I always derive pride and happiness from our work (which, according to our world is simply a synonym for "passion"), but learning from you that we managed to meet your needs, fulflil your wishes and even to exceed your expectations is the most rewarding moment to us.

We would love to - once more - welcome you back one day!

Kindest regards from sunny St. Moritz,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Badrutt's Palace is one of the great hotels of the world. A true grande dame. But unlike some classics, this one is always fresh and on it's toes. It is Old World but full of contemporary glamour too. Close to heaven

Room tip: Get a view of the lake!
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Explore25153563614,
Wow, what a wonderful review! You are absolutely right, if you allow us to blow our own horn: Badrutt's Palace Hotel is always eager to embrace not only its rich tradition but also new ideas, fresh approaches and surprising events.
Seeing generations meet in our Grand Hall, gives us immense pleasure as it shows that they seek and find a sense of comfort with us.
Please visit the place close to heaven again soon!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I write this review on Badrutt’s Palace with a heavy heart. I was choosing between Rating this terrible but I have gone a notch higher. Let me start on a positive note, the hotel has a great location, lovely views and some good things about it. The reviews were great which is why we divided to stay here

Sadly they have the worst concierge ever. We had three experiences with the concierge and on all three occasions he gave us wrong information. It was uncanny, almost as if on purpose

1. We asked him about the shopping when we arrived at the hotel. It was 1pm and the concierge told us all shopping is closed in St. Moritz from 12.30 to 2.30. We still strolled into LV right across the street and to our surprise it was wide open. When we asked the lady about this closing time as we were informed by the concierge she said she has been in St. Moritz for 20 years and never heard such a thing.

2. We asked the concierge for a pizza place for lunch. He looked shocked that we are asking for a pizza place as if we had asked for good food and arrogantly informed us “sir, St. Moritz does not serve pizzas. We were taken by surprise so decided to ask outside the hotel. We were given 2 options immediately and dined at one of them which has awesome pizzas.

3. On a Sunday we asked the concierge if Moncler would be open at 5.30pm. He said no it closed at 5. With my previous 2 experiences I decided to call Moncler directly. Yes, they would open till 6pm and I could go buy my jacket.

After these experiences we decided the concierge had an agenda to impart wrong information so we never went back to him.

Now let’s come to the rooms. For a 1000 dollars a nights this is the smallest room you will ever stay at. It’s TINY and the bathroom is even tinier. Sure, the higher category room for $3000 is lovely and you must come if you have that budget. But avoid if you want the base category room.

The good - the spa is absolutely awesome and the breakfast spread is fabulous.

I would surely come back to this hotel when my budges is 3 to 5k usd a night. But even then I would stay away from the concierge.

PLEASE TRAIN YOU CONCIERGE. They are HORRENDOUS!!! You are charging your guests top dollar. Learn to treat them with respect

1  Thank gauravagarwala123
BadruttsPalaceHotel, Manager at Badrutt's Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Agarwala,
Thank you very much for your feedback. It is with concern and regret that we read your comments and we would like to sincerely apologize. What you have described is certainly not in keeping with the usual attentive service we offer our guests. We will send you a personal message as we would like to learn more about what you mentioned. Please rest assured that we will take the necessary corrective measures. We hope that this incidents, however disappointing, will not keep you from visiting with us again and we look forward to being in touch with you directly. Yours sincerely, Thomas Citterio (Director of Sales and Marketing)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

That was our second time at Badrutt's Palace, and again we were amazed with the level of service.
They deserve the best rating for kindness, for efficiency, for everything. And the result is always very high level, whether it is about food quality, laundry service, cleanliness, concierge service. The place can be full, you feel 100% of the staff cares only about you. That's great!

Room tip: Better to be in the center old building with the view on the lake
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear KUSNACHT

What an amazing review! Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write these wonderful lines that I am more than happy to share with my team!
The least I can do after reading your wonderfully kind words is to return your thanks from the heart for your trust and for returning to us at Badrutt's Palace Hotel.
It really is our highest priority, but also our greatest joy to make our guests feel welcome from the very first second and to make their stay the most memorable and perfect one. We are thrilled to read that all our services, facilities and the hospitality delivered by our team created a unique experience for you.

Kindest regards from snowy St. Moritz,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Swiss hospitality at its finest. They were very attentive to the tiniest details in the suite and hotel in general. The best hotel I’ve stayed at to be honest.
Breakfast with a beautiful Alpine view, a ski rental store in the hotel itself, super convenient location in the heart of st moritz.
Definitely must visit!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
BadruttsPalaceHotel, Geschäftsführer at Badrutt's Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear JassimAlNowais

Thank you very much for your exceptional review! I
My team and I are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay so much.
Creating many magical and perfect "Badrutt's Moments" for our guests, is the best part of our profession, and learning that we have met your expectations (and even earned a superlative) makes us happy and proud.
Please visit us again on your next trip to the lovely Engadine, we would love to welcome you back!

Kindest regards,