“Very nice dining choice”
Review of Sonne Hotel

Ranked #13 of 118 Restaurants in St. Moritz
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I lived in a hotel nearby and decided to check it out with my family. Great place for pizza, meat, fondue and even burger. Had a lovely time and tasty food. Super nice staff. All in all great experience.

If you are interested it is very nice to sit next to the pizza station and watch it being send off to the oven.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 24, 2019

This is a great place ...The best vlaue I have found in the aea in many years
and the staff are wonderful ...not fancy ..great value but also good fun ...The owners are very hands on ...great stuff ...not fancy !

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Lots of very expensive and mediocre restaurants in St Moritz. This is not one of them.

Hotel Sonne's restaurant is lovely. The staff is excellent. My wife and I hadca lovely dinner. I had the grilled chicken (daily special). My wife, the Prosciutto and Mellon. The beer and wine was excellent and reasonable.

On our waitresses recommendation, we ordered the Hot Berry desert. Boy was she right. Twas delicious.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Definitely one of the better place sin St M if you want simple, fresh & good food- pizza & not sting your wallet.
Good Swiss wine & salad.Always busy. We came in twice in a week.
Friendly service.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This place was great. It was casual, we walked in without reservations and they made room for us. We got things to share and some Swiss wine. This place came alive with tourists and locals alike. Very fun atmosphere. Great food. Reasonably priced for Swiss standards.

Date of visit: March 2018