“Local dinning”

Cuisines: Italian, Swiss
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2016

We ate here for my sons 21st birthday, the food was outstanding, my son had lamb and said it was delicious! We had fondue (a must in Switzerland) and there famous "dried beef" that is to die for. Desserts were just as good. Crowded and quaint, a local treat!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 12, 2016

We went here on a tip from our hotel and were not disappointed. We had the pizzoccheri as a starter, and it was absolutely amazing! They also have a coal fire for grilling meat, which my partner really enjoyed. I had fish as a main with lemon, wine sauce which was also really tasty.

I will definitely come back when I am next in St. Moritz!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Terrific meal at this Italian restaurant about 1.5 miles from the center of the village. Large portions which were priced considerably lower than other restaurants we tried in upscale St. Moritz.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Great little restaurant where you really feel like you've been invited into a local's home. Excellent food, quality service and a good location. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

We were just in St. Moritz last week and ate dinner at this wonderful restaurant. From the moment you walk in you can tell it is going to be a great experience. Our waiter was attentive and spoke fluent English. The menu was robust. I had steak with rosti and spinach! So delicious!!!! They grill the meats in a really cool old grill in the dining room. Fun! My husband and I shared vermicelle for dessert. It was delightful. If you can, check out this place!!!

Date of visit: May 2016