Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews free entrance swimming complex main town train station grand dame ski boots elegant hotel comfortable beds convenient location family room breakfast buffet stucco spa moritz chandeliers skiing lake
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2020 via mobile

Just visited this very nice hotel, we had a deluxe room which was very spacious for a family of four. The hotel was very close, just a short walk to the ski lift and over the road from the very nice spa (gym not included which was a pity). Breakfast was excellent with a great choice. Restaurants at the partner hotel were very good. We didn’t book half board with buffet meal to remain flexible, but we discovered it only costs 8 francs more if you just turn up for the buffet and the kids price is no different. Will definitely return!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2020

Arrived from Zermatt (where I stayed at a 4 star hotel) and was surprised by the hotel interior appearance. Very outdated, paint chipping on hallway walls. The floor layout is quite peculiar - I had to hunt for my room which was down an adjacent hallway. The room itself had a very strong pungent odor and the shower had hair in it. I was immediately moved with no fuss. The hotel has a sign for a restaurant but does not have one. You must go out for food except buffet breakfast. I was also informed I can get towels at the front desk for the spa which is across the street at the sister hotel. Thanks but no thanks. I’m not sure I would give this a 3 star rating as it was very disappointing to come to St Moritz and stay here. I

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Louise H
Reviewed February 9, 2020

I stayed here for 4 nights and found my stay very comfortable. The location of the hotel next to the Ovaverra makes it easy to experience one of the best Spas in the region. The staff were extremely friendly and I recommend this hotel to all.

Reviewed February 1, 2020 via mobile

I expected much worse in a quiet little Swiss skiing town. But it clearly changed my mind at Hotel Reine Victoria. There is a hot springs place and gym right across the road. (You can buy a key from hotel) The views from the room are also spectacular and the room is luxurious.

Reviewed January 26, 2020

We stayed in this hotel three years ago upon recommendation from a friend. We enjoyed our stay just as much this year and will definitely return in the future.
The beds are very comfortable, the breakfast a feast, and the ski rental on site a huge plus. After a day's skiing, we thoroughly relaxed in the OVAVIVA spa across the street (included in our reservation).

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel