I stayed with my dad for two days in the summer (low season), and we were quite happy with the hotel. There is plenty of space - that includes common areas, our room, the bar/restaurant and the Wellness area downstairs (it has saunas, jacuzzi and a gym, but for a pool you have to walk to a hotel close by). Breakfasts were fantastic, and the restaurant has a nice classic elegant feel to it. Internet is free in the reception area via Wifi (but not in the room). In the summer you get these passes that entitle you to use the buses, trains and ski lifts for free. Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Morosani Schweizerhof lives. It lies in the heart of Davos and close to mountain railways, shopping facilities, and other attractions. Despite its central location, the Morosani Schweizerhof allows time for relaxation and revitalization. Our sun terrace and balconies provide our guests with a splendid view of the Davos mountains and forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Morosani Schweizerhof Davos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morosani Schweizerhof Davos Hotel Davos
- Morosani Schweizerhof Hotel Davos