I was a bit taken a back when i saw the finucular to take me to the hotel but it became one of the highlights of my stay. What a wonderful scene! The hotel was once a hospital gor tb and has interesting rooms with big bathrooms. Very comfortable and authentic. Good breakfast and panoram8c restaurant. I will come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a peaceful location 300 meters above Davos this traditional hotel is reached by a short ride on the Schatzalp funicular (four minutes) from the main street and enjoys glorious panoramic views across the valley.Bedrooms: The rooms are in old style but have charm and are very comfortable. All rooms have bath or shower, wc, telephone, radio, and modem connection and there is also free Wi-Fi access in all rooms and the hotel lobby. All south-facing rooms have a loggia (large balcony for sunbathing). Superior south-facing twin rooms are very spacious.Meals: breakfast buffet and five (winter) /four (summer) course dinner are served in the hotel's dining room, or in the Restaurant Panorama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Berghotel Schatzalp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berghotel Schatzalp Davos
- Berghotel Schatzalp Hotel Davos